We hope you and your families are staying well during the COVID-19, CORONAVIRUS crisis. These are troubling times for all of us, and we wanted to provide some level of assurance that we will continue making every effort to provide you with the service you need as best we are able under the circumstances.
You should know that our priority is the health and safety of our customer and our employees. Our workers are told to avoid person-to-person contact and seek alternatives in all situations. In addition, we are following protocols and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
We will offer to consult with you over the phone, Skype, Google Duo, or FaceTime, and we are more than willing to drop off salt or other supplies outside of your home and similarly pick up any water samples for testing. Please let us know if you need assistance with deliveries that are too large or alternative options to meet your needs. We will come to you only as necessary for installation, repair and servicing. No sales calls will be made person to person.
Specifically, all of our employees know to stay home if they do not feel well and see a doctor if necessary. We are also encouraging as many of our employees as possible to work from home. Our service and installation crews have been trained to do the following:
- Wash hands on a frequent basis throughout the day
- Use hand sanitizer before and after each call
- As noted, provide porch and garage salt deliveries whenever possible
- No contact electronic billing
- Avoid coming within 6 feet of customers or others, particularly no contact and no shaking hands
- Complete social distancing
- Use protective masks, gloves, and foot protection at all times when performing service or installation in the customers’ home
- Disinfect all touched surfaces with disinfectant wipes including tools and equipment
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has issued its Guidance on the Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce and has provided further detailed guidance on identifying essential critical infrastructure workers. DHS has included as “essential” all the roles workers in the water treatment industry play in delivering clean, safe water. So, we remain on the job to assist you during this crisis.
If there are any other questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-717-9110.
Clarity Water Services